2: How Henry Keculah went from being a Teacher to Starting an Education Consulting Company with $500 and by Winning Pitch Competitions ranging from $1K- $30K.
This is the 2nd Episode and first interview on The BAM podcast and the guest featured is Henry Keculah, Founder and CEO of 4.0.GPA, an Education Consulting Company
Henry went from being a High School teacher to owning his own company that focuses on investing in students toprepare them for college, starting from the 6th Grade. Henry was one of the Houston Business Journal’s 2019 40 under 40 Honorees and has received National and local recognition for the outstanding work he is doing to make a difference in the lives of students, especially the underserved.
In this Episode, Henry shares;
– How he developed a passion for preparing students for College
– How he started 4.0. GPA with $500 and by winning Pitch Competitions
– How he grew his team
– The highlights of his entrepreneurial journey and lessons learned
Find out more about Henry Keculah and 4.0. GPA
Listen on Apple Podcast, Spotify, and Stitcher
Connect to BAM Podcast
– Facebook and Instagram: @beyondafricamagazine
– Twitter: @beyondafricamag
– Website: www. https://bampodcast.buzzsprout.com/