3: How Sonnie Njau, Founder of Men Impact Change Honors Minority Men of Excellence through her Non-Profit Organization.
The guest featured in this 3rd episode of the BAM podcast is Sonnie Njau, the Founder of Men Impact Change (MIC), a 501c Organization that honors minority men who are making positive impact in their communities, nation, and globally. MIC also coaches young boys to develop positive values that will propel them toward being successful future leaders.
Sonnie in this episode talks about;
– How she started Men Impact Change
– Values that have helped shape her mindset and approach to business
– The steps she took to start her 501c organization
– How she overcame challenges
– And lessons learned in her entrepreneurial journey
Visit www.menimpactchange.org for more information
Find @Sonnie Njau on Instagram and Facebook
Connect to BAM Podcast
– Facebook and Instagram: @beyondafricamagazine
– Twitter: @beyondafricamag
– Website: www. https://bampodcast.buzzsprout.com/