Beyond Africa Magazine (BAM) is an online magazine that features stories of successful Africans in diaspora, seeks to build a professional/business inspiration network, promote businesses and events.
To be the number one inspirational e-magazine to authenticate that dreams of success can be brought to fruition.
Goals and Objectives
Our primary goal is to interview people and organizations about what they do and how they became successful
- To serve as a resource guide which provides a wide range of information regarding businesses, people, organizations, cultures, and opportunities for self development
- To Advertise and promote businesses
- To create awareness about success barriers to overcome
- To celebrate achievements and feature social events
- To create an avenue for unity among different African nationalities.