In this Final Episode of the Healthrepreneur Series, Dr. Nneka Unachukwu , Pediatrician and CEO of award winning practice, Ivy Leaque Pediatrics in Lawrenceville, Georgia shares her entrepreneurial journey.
Dr. Una went from being a great clinician with no idea how to run a business to a serial entrepreneur. Armed with her depth of experience and wealth of knowledge, she founded EntreMD, a company designed to fulfill her passion of helping physician entrepreneurs build profitable businesses. She does this through the EntreMD Podcast, conferences and coaching.
Dr. Una shares the following during this interview session,
1) How she went to medical in Nigeria and how the system is different compared to the US.
2) How she transitioned back to the United States for Residency
3) How and why she chose Pediatrics Specialty
4) How she started her private practice barely two years after residency
5) How she honed in on her entrepreneurial and coaching skills to start EntreMD, a company that helps physicians build profitable businesses through coaching conferences, and podcast
6) The successes, awards, and highlights of her entrepreneurial journey
7) Advice to enterpreneurial and goal-oriented people, especially doctors.
Dr. Una's Contact Info
Youtube: Dr. Unachukwu
Instagram: Dr. Una
Connect with BAM Podcast
Facebook & Instagram: @beyondafricamagazine