In this 4th Episode of BAM podcast, the guest featured is Jonathan Kwaku Baiden, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and the Founder of Baiden & Associates, a social service agency that specializes in supervised visitation to ensure the safety of children.
Johnathan discusses the following points in this episode,
– How his family values motivated him to venture into the social work career
– How he started Baiden and Associates and how he branded his services.
– How he was able to negotiate his value and build his brand presence in a liquid market in the DMV area
– How he used his marketing team to build partnerships and grow his business
– The myths, misconceptions, and reality of Social Work
– The Opportunities that exist in the social work field
– Recommendations and tips for anyone who is interested in the Social Work career.
Visit https://baiden.org/for more information about Baiden and Associates
Connect to BAM Podcast
Facebook and Instagram: @beyondafricamagazine
Website: www. https://bampodcast.buzzsprout.com/