In this 4th Episode of BAM podcast, the guest featured is Jonathan Kwaku Baiden, a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and the Founder of Baiden & Associates, a social service agency that specializes in supervised visitation to ensure the safety of children.
Johnathan discusses the following points in this episode,
- How his family values motivated him to venture into the social work career
- How he started Baiden and Associates and how he branded his services.
- How he was able to negotiate his value and build his brand presence in a liquid market in the DMV area
- How he used his marketing team to build partnerships and grow his business
- The myths, misconceptions, and reality of Social Work
- The Opportunities that exist in the social work field
- Recommendations and tips for anyone who is interested in the Social Work career.
Visit https://baiden.org/for more information about Baiden and Associates
Connect to BAM Podcast
Facebook and Instagram: @beyondafricamagazine
Website: www. https://bampodcast.buzzsprout.com/