This 11th Episode is a solo Episode where I, your host, Funke Oladele celebrate 3months since launching BAM Podcast and introduce the Upcoming “Healthrepreneur” Series.
These are the highlights discussed in this Episode;
- The process leading up to launching BAM Podcast
- How I launched BAM Podcast in the heat of COVID-19 and lockdown
- The tools I use for podcasting
- Lessons learned in this first 3months
- A recap of the guests featured and common lessons from their stories
- Introduction of the upcoming Healthrepreneur series on BAM Podcast which will feature health professionals who own their own practices.
Tools mentioned in the session
First Mic purchased from Amazon: ATR2100 with pop filter, armstand, shock mount, and mic stand
Podcast Host: Buzzsprout, www.buzzsprout.com
Scheduling Tool: Calendly, www.calendly.com
Connect with BAM Podcast
Facebook & Instagram: @beyondafricamagazine