This Episode on BAM Podcast is about Business Coach and Online Marketing Strategist, Sandra Kemayou. She has a master’s degree in psychology and worked a few years in that field before transitioning to become a Business Analyst. With an entrepreneurial mindset right from childhood, Sandra has ventured into several businesses over the years and honed in on her skills by starting a Coaching business to empower women to build profitable coaching businesses.
Sandra shares the following details in this Episode,
– Her early life, education and career
– How her family background fostered her entrepreneurial mindset
– How she changed her career path
– How she honed in on her coaching skills and started her coaching business
– What it took to build her brand and how she scaled
– What her coaching brand is about and strategies adopted to help clients become successful
– How she went from losing money earlier in business to making six figures, monthly
– How people can connect with her coaching business and services.
Free Training Available
FB and Instagram: @sandrakemayou
BAM Podcast Info
Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin: @beyondafricamagazine